Friday, June 24, 2011

Excited!

Happy Friday folks! :-)

I bet you wouldn't think I'd be excited about getting an invoice .... but an invoice to me means that new stuff has shipped and is on its way!  Very excited that within the next week we'll have charm packs for Ruby, Little Apples, Circa 1934, and Late Bloomers as well as layer cakes for EtchingsCountdown to Christmas is also already en route as well!

Also, we're working on a great kit opportunity for a little somethin' somethin'!  And I'm picking perle colors out for a new sampler pack to match this line. :-)

I am also excited for July ... we're doing a Summer Spectacular with a new sale every week, giveaways, and great deals on pretty much everything we have!  I'll post all the details on Monday as well as get the new newsletter out then too.

In the meantime, I've been putting a matching pair of FQs I picked up some time ago at Joann's to good use.  24 blocks ready for a little bit of sashing ...

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby.... Great to hear about the sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too!!!! =) I love your blocks, they look fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)