Thursday, July 7, 2011

My 4x5 Modern Bee Block Inspiration

Hiya!  I've joined a few swaps over on Flickr lately - one is the 4x5 Modern Bee and the other is the Sewn Spaces Needle Case swap.  I'm really excited about these and I'm especially needing a needle case ... bad!  I'm using the same colors/inspiration for both and I thought I'd share it here with y'all ...


Apparently, I still have that pink problem! haha

Get all the links to the original photos here.  Notice there is some Summer House in the bottom middle photo!  Ack - can't hardly wait for that stuff to arrive!

Off to work on the hand stitching for the binding on a fun Dr. Suess quilt ... will share soon!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yum, makes me want to make a pinky girly dresden quilt right now! I think I dream in dresdens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)