Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Winners!

Happy Saturday!  Today I am posting the winners for both the September Stitch & Share Challenge as well as for our September Free FQ Promotion.

The September Free Fat Quarter Winner is ... Kristina J! 

And Mr. Random chose entry #1 for the September Stitch & Share Challenge ...

Congratulations to Katie!

I will be contacting both winners today by email ... be on the lookout if it is you!

The next Stitch and Share Challenge will be announced on Monday ...

Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kristina and Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!


    I honestly don't know why people don't enter your challenges! I really wanted too...but but have already won and didn't want to be greedy! You're so generous...and I'll take a look at next months challenge...since I didn't get around to doing this months! =) Thanks Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the fun projects and wonderful fabric! I can't wait to sew with my new fabric:) my pillow makes me smile every afternoon when I drive up to my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)