Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ruby

Hey there!

So, I have been working on a little bitty quilt for a baby gift. And finally for a little girl!  :)  Most of my friends have boys and since I have a pink problem I am thrilled to stitch for a girl! hehe

I made some raggedy bullseye blocks for a recent swap round and thought it would be fun in a smaller scale.  I used Ruby and Bella White Bleached for this and I think it is just the sweetest thing. 


And even better is the flannel on the back.  This stuff is so soft.  It really is lovely.


I might just need to make a bigger version for myself!  :-)

And now through Sunday 12/11/11, we have all the Swoon prints from the Ruby Collection just $7.50/yd!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)