Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Customer Spotlight: MWHandmadeDesigns

Happy Wednesday!

I don't have any new WIPs to share today (I am dying to start up one of these) but I DO have a Customer Spotlight to share today!  :-)

Maree, of MWHandmadeDesigns, was kind enough to share a Christmas outfit she made for her little guy out of some Countdown to Christmas.  I think this outfit is too cute ...

There's no way I am about to try making a shirt with a collar!  Great job, Maree!  :-)  I love the labels she added too.

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us, Maree!  We love seeing what happens to all the yards we put in the mail!

If YOU have a project you'd like us to feature, please email me.

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! I know she doesn't live in NY...no shorts on Christmas here. =) I've never done a shirt with collar either...so hats off there! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)