Friday, February 10, 2012

Customer Spotlight: Katie's Flannel Pillowcase

Hi there and Happy Friday!  Just stopping in to share a quick Customer Spotlight post with you. :-)

Katie is not only a loyal customer but also a great friend and my coworker!  She recently picked up some Ruby flannel and loved it so much she whipped out a pillowcase that evening!  (I realize y'all think I am biased, but this flannel feels so nice!)

She used the Ruby Swoon Aqua flannel for this one.  After sleeping with this new pillow she ordered more flannel to make a couple more cases!  :-)

Thanks for sharing your pillowcase, Katie!  I might have to whip one up for myself!

If YOU have a project you'd like us to feature, please send me an email!
Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely. I've not worked with the flannel, but I'll take your word for it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring customer work! http://kissedquilts.blogspot.com/2012/02/antiquing-via-quilts.html

    I've just awarded you a 'Versatile Blogger Award'! Thank you for inspiring me and so many others and providing such great service too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)