Monday, March 12, 2012

Modern Solids Update

Happy Monday!  Thanks to those of you who shared your opinions (and non-opinion ... LOL) on my "this way or that" post the other day.  I ended up going with the horizontal and hopefully my Modern Solids swap partner will like it.  I got it all quilted yesterday and hope to get the binding hand stitched down tonight.  Here's a sneak at it for now ...


I quilted it with a straight line grid just like the original by Faith at Fresh Lemons.  I am really liking how its turning out ... and my mister even approved saying it was "modern age" ... LOL!


I had some extra of the solids so I bundled up a little fat eighth set to send along with it.  I have a couple of other small things to make before I mail off the swap so I will update you with those later this week.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy and love the addition into the package - can't have enough solids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)