Friday, April 27, 2012

Farmer's Wife Friday


Happy Friday!  :-)  Sorry I've been a bit absent this week ... its been busy getting ready for a trip to a national conference in SLC.  But, I did get a chance to sew a Farmer's Wife block this week.

#71 Puss in the Corner

I have a plan for this block along with 3 others that are similar.

Kind of wish I had used a print with better contrast for the corner pieces, but maybe once I finish the project it won't be so bad.... (or at least I will tell myself that for now!)

Back this weekend with a winner to the Stitch & Share Challenge (a little late - I'm sorry!).

Happy Sewing!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love the bird in the middle. Very pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bird in the center is just perfect! I love the purples- great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fabric! Favorite colors and I really like birds too! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)