Friday, July 6, 2012

Scrap Attack Strings QAL Show & Tell #5 & 6

Hello again!  For those of you that are new around here, at the beginning of 2012, I introduced a QAL to help us use up those scraps we all have stashed away. I am working on getting caught up and will post some pictures of all my blocks so far next week ... but wanted to give y'all an opportunity to link up and show us what you've got! 


You can read more about the QAL here and find a tutorial for the blocks as well. (They are easy!) So ... show me what you got or get started!  :-)  This linky party will close on 7/18/12.  And I will choose two random winners this month since I totally forgot to post a linky in June.  

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)