Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh My Dots (and Cupcakes and More)

Hey friends!

So how about that herringbone tutorial!?  I still can't get over how Jess got that fab project from just 6 FQ.  :-)   There are still a few kits left in the shop.

We've gotten a lot of visits from Brown in the past few days.  And I am really excited to announce that my perfect dot print has arrived in the shop ....


... I give you the pink tonal dot from Cherry on Top!  I love pink.  I love dots.  And this print goes oh so well with our shop color scheme!  ;-)  Let's just say I ordered two bolts.  (Since I am thinking about wallpapering my sewing space with one of the bolts.  Kidding.  Maybe...)


Anyway, Cherry on Top is here - cupcakes, owls, dots and tiny florals.  Lots of fun prints for your next cute project.

We also got in some selected prints from The Morris Apprentice for those of you that love Barbara Brackman.


Paris Flea Market from 3 Sisters is being reprinted - the precuts are here.  Yardage coming in January.


And Apple Jack by Tim + Beck is also here ... love these great jacks prints.  Totally stashable!

And, very excited that our Honey, Honey by Kate Spain precuts will likely be here next week.

And we've restocked the Riley Blake Chevron in Aqua and Grey.  (Red is still backordered - sorry!)

I will be working on some bundles and new baby car seat and stroller organizer kits in the coming days.

That's all for tonight ... hope you are having a wonderful start to your week!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)