Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Bolts in the Shop!

I just love some Moda mail!  We have over 60 new bolts in the shop, including three beautiful collections.

I absolutely love, love, love the Spring House line from Stephanie Ryan.  It's so resorty, Lily-like, and just down right pretty!  I also love that the prints look a little textured.  I am even contemplating making the Weekender bag out of this line.  What do you think?

Check out all the pretty florals, tonals, and chevrons in the collection here.




Then there is the uber fun Glamping collection from Mary Jane.  We chose this great novelty print as well as some great coordinating prints that are perfect for stash building.








And let's not forget Basic Grey's PB&J line.  Love everything about this one!  Great florals, alphabets, and coordinating prints. I also love the navy and aqua color palette that much of this line has.









I hope you are having fun on the Charm Madness Blog Hop!  We'll see you tomorrow with the next stop and I'll post the Week 1 giveaway winner tomorrow afternoon as well!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. How fun...I think I like PB&J! The blog hop is great, Chrissy, thanks for organizing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)