Monday, February 23, 2015

Fresh Cut : Piece of Cake 3 Quilt

Fresh Cut by Basic Grey for Moda is here!  I have been waiting for this collection since the moment I saw it when our rep emailed us links of upcoming collections.  The pinks, the aquas, the greens, the florals ... pretty much all of it!  I love it!  


One of the great things about this collection is that there are some great low volumes and stashbuilders in this one in addition to all the beautiful floral prints.  We ordered our favorites for the shop.

There is a little sew along kicking off this week on Instagram with Camille's Piece of Cake 3 pattern. This is a quick and easy pattern that lets the fabric shine ... so I couldn't resist despite having several projects going on already...



I've got it all cut out and some of it glue basted and am ready to sew if I can find some time in the evenings after work this week!  :-)


Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)