Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mini Mania QAL - Hot Potato

Hi there!  There has been some sewing already this year!  (Hooray!)

A few days ago, I shared about the Mini Mania QAL that we are doing with Clover & Violet. I finished my Hot Potato Mini over the weekend and I love how it turned out!


I reversed the emphasis in the block for my version, making the background more of the area surrounding the center diamond instead using it to make the center more of a pinwheel. 


I just love this pinky-purple and orange from Carolyn Friedlander's Carkai collection. I decided to outline quilt this one to keep it nice and simple.


Can we talk about how awesome the Dentals Black print is as a binding?! It might be my new favorite!

Kits for both my version as well as Jennie's version along with the pattern books are available here.

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)